Saturday, September 12, 2009

This Summer

I have been really slacking on this whole blog thing...but I have been really busy. On July 11th, my friend from PT school, Mysha got married to her long time boyfriend Jonathan. The wedding was in Stillwater, OK, so it was cool to see the OK State campus. It was VERY HOT, around 110 degrees that day, thankfully the wedding was inside. The wedding was beautiful and Mysha looked amazing.





In August, Lindsay and Jon got married in the best city in the world, Austin, Texas. This wedding was super emotional for me because it was a year after Jeff and I were married and she had some similar things that we had at our wedding. It just made me think of our wedding day and how amazing it was. They had the same band we had, Blind Date, and they were again AWESOME. No one left the dance floor that night! Lindsay was beautiful, and everything about their wedding was special. It was great being a part of it!







No comments:

Post a Comment