Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life in the Fast Lane!

I am currently in one of the busiest summers of my life...well I guess last summer might have been busier. My next four weekends consist of the 4th with the fam in Weatherford, Mysha's wedding in Stillwater, OK, class in Dallas, and Vegas for Lindsay's bachelorette party. I love LAX! On top of all of this I am taking 3 classes for my doctorate of PT program. Who thought that would be a good idea? On the brighter side, Jeff and I are planning a trip to eastern Europe at the end of August with Hilary and Nick!

Jeff and I at the Ranger game in Arlington


I was in Austin a couple of weeks ago. This is all I have to say Salt Lick, Maudie's, queso, Lake Travis, and Home Slice! MK~ I went to Salt Lick and swam in the potato salad, with the BBQ sauce of course.

This is how we do it in Texas!
All You Can Eat!

Nick and Jeff

Jeff, Jon, and BYOB



Everyone is probably jealous in Texas to know that last weekend I spent Saturday with my good friends Dana and Brady soaking up some rays on at Manhattan beach! It was only around 75 degrees!!! Yes, that is what I said...it does not even reach 80 here during the day. We are lucky if the temperature gets up to 75. The weather is wonderful! Can't wait to come back to Texas where I won't be able to breath.

Also just to add since everyone asks, I do work at the hospital MJ was pronounced dead at. But I did not see him. I did see the chaos outside of the hospital; the crowds, music, and news crews!

3 comments:

  1. i want to swim in Salt Lick potato salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! And Jeff! Good job for updating the blog...I'm a SLACKER! Looks like you guys had a great time and I can't wait for us to experience Texas with the pros someday! We still need our Parlor date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Can't wait to see you guys again...in EUROPE! So excited. Miss you tons- Hil

    ReplyDelete