Monday, October 26, 2009

TEXAS FIGHT!

Today at work, out of the blue this morning, one of my patients says to me, "I think Texas is going to end up going to the Rose Bowl this year to play for the national championship against Florida". This was music to my ears on a bright and early Monday morning. For those of you who don't know I treat patients who have suffered from a neurological disease such as stroke, a brain injury, or a spinal cord injury. So this was great to hear!
Here is a link to our new website at work: www.rehab.ucla.edu ( I look pretty awful in these pics; you can tell I don't get ready for work!)

Jeff and I were in Dallas for the Texas/OU football game, it always makes for one of the most exciting football game of the year. We also got to see all of our Texas friends that we don't get to see very often. It sucks living in California where everyone LOVES USC, it makes me want to vomit! And if they are playing at the same time Texas is playing Jeff and I have to go to a bar to try to find the Texas game on TV. It sucks!

As you know the Longhorns pulled out a win! Thank you DEFENSE! Let's continue this trend with a little more offense next time, that would make us all feel better!

Haddy and Me



Haddy and Ed


Ferrell/Hiddemen Family

Hilary loves wax cup beers at 8 in the AM!

Tom and his game face at 7:00 in the morning..pre-Starbucks!

Hilary and Nick at Uncle Julio's
(Tex-Mex: BEST FAJITAS!!)

Jeff and Me at the game


1 comment:

  1. HOOK 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to be your houseguest on January 7th...

    ReplyDelete