Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Atlanta and Kansas Game in Austin

Jeff and I went to Atlanta to visit my sister, Holly, at the beginning of November. I definitely gained some lbs and felt like SHIT each day I woke up! The food was delicious; we did not eat at a bad place. I have been to Atlanta for the LSU/TN SEC Championship in 2001, but have not been sine. I had no idea how beautiful it was. It reminded me of were Jon used to live in Raleigh, NC. The trees were changing colors and it actually felt like fall! We don't get that much here in LA. We had so much fun! It sucks that she lives so far away!









The weekend before Thanksgiving Jeff and I went to Austin for our first game at Darrell K. Royal Memorial Stadium since the new section was added. We went to some of our favorite Tex-Mex restaurants including Trudy's and Polvos, and went to a great dive bar called Billy's. Hilary and Nick (and Jon and Andy) have a great tailgate for each game. Complete with a keg of Fireman's 4, chili, queso, and some other goodies. It was very cold in Texas, which you can tell! The trip was amazing! I love Austin!












No comments:

Post a Comment