Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day!


I wish I could post awesome pics of my fun memorial day weekend, however I spent Saturday, Sunday, and Monday at WORK!  Boo!!!  Unfortunately when you work in a hospital you have to be there occasionally on the weekend and sometimes on holidays...lucky for me I experienced both this time!   Anyway here are some photos of our new apartment (this is for you mom).

Living Room


Kitchen

Bedroom

Balcony

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Can't wait to come visit...let's start working on that asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! so glad to see you on here!! How have you been?? I had no idea you and Jeff live in California!? Do you ever run into Erica?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I tell you how jealous we are of you guys!!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the dart board made it up in the new apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete